I bought a pre-built MegaSquirt ECU, what else do I need?

You will also need a wiring harness, a USB-serial adapter (for MS1 and MS2), and possibly an alternator voltage regulator. Many complete MegaSquirt packages from SymTech Labs already include these things.

You will also need a little spare vacuum hose, standard electrical tools (wire cutters/strippers, etc.), solder or crimp connectors, and heat shrink tubing or electrical tape.

Return to MegaSquirt Page

megasquirt/other_parts.txt · Last modified: 2012/11/30 07:12 (external edit)
www.chimeric.de Valid CSS Driven by DokuWiki do yourself a favour and use a real browser - get firefox!! Recent changes RSS feed Valid XHTML 1.0